O2 Quickstick: Oxygen Analyzer for Nitrox Divers
The Nuvair O2 Quickstick is the first diver-friendly oxygen analyzer available anywhere! Easy to use, effective, rugged and amazingly affordable, it is equally convenient for non-divers who need a quick and reliable oxygen analysis above water. The O2 Quickstick is designed for anyone who wants the security and convenience of having their own oxygen analyzer without having to pay a small fortune to own one.
- Fast response, thermally compensated sensor
- Completely sealed, water-resistant housing
- No hoses, adapters, or cables required
- Easy calibration
- User-replaceable battery and sensor
- Magnetic waterproof on/off switch to preserve battery life
- Anodized marine-grade aluminum body—nearly indestructible!
- Pocket size
|Flow Rate||0.5-2 L/min‡|
|Accuracy||Within ±1% of full scale at constant temperature and pressure (0-1 atm) when calibrated with 100% oxygen|
|Expected Sensor Life||36 months in air at 25°C/77°F and 50% rh|
|Response Time||Less than 6 seconds to 90% of final value|
|Operating Temperature||32-104°F (0-40°C)|
|Operating Humidity||0-99% rh (non-condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||32-122°F (0-50°C)|
|Power||9V alkaline battery|
|Dimensions||9 (L) x 1.5 (W) in (23 x 4 cm)|
|Weight||21.1 oz (.34 kg)|
* All specifications are at ambient/sea level, 77°F (25°C).
‡ Please Note: The Nuvair O2 Quickstick’s dome-shaped end cover is designed to restrict gas flow to the sensor. If the tank valve and analyzer are not properly operated, sensor damage or false readings can occur. Inaccurate gas analysis can lead to serious personal injury or death. Consult the O2 Quickstick User Manual for proper operation.