NUVAIR – Replacement Sensor for Pro Carbon Monoxide (CO) Analyzer
For use with:
Sensor Replacement for Nuvair Pro CO and Pro CO High Temp models made in 2011 or later. not for the CO-N-A look at sensor for model number.
Replacement sensors for the Nuvair Pro CO Alarm series of carbon monoxide analyzers and multigas analyzers equipped with CO sensors. Depending on the year of manufacture, your analyzer uses one of two different sensors. Because of analyzer firmware programming, only the correct replacement sensor will work.
There are two methods to determine which replacement sensor is needed for your analyzer:
- Remove the four screws on the front face of the analyzer. Identify on the label of the sensor (FSc 220 or FSc 33).
- Turn the analyzer on and wait for the warm-up cycle to complete. The analyzer will read 000.
- Hold the [Prog] button for 2 seconds.
- Press the [On/Off] button to scroll through the settings until the display reads [Fct].
- The number shown by the display should match the FSc number labeled on the sensor.
|Replacement Sensor SKU||Identification||Full Scale Range||Date of Manufacture|
|9501-50||FSc 220||0-50 ppm||February 2015 and Later|
|9501-300||FSc 33||0-300 ppm||2011 to January 2015|
PLEASE NOTE: Never expose gas sensors to pressure or you may cause damage and/or false readings. Damaged sensors will not provide accurate gas analysis. Inaccurate gas analysis can lead to serious personal injury or death. Most gas analyzers can be used to analyze a regulated gas sample flow, the contents of a gas cylinder, or the flow from a regulator. The flow rate of gas must equal 1-5 L/min. To produce this flow, a Flow Restrictor and Regulator may be required.