The Northern Diver EVOLUTION 8 Hot Water Suit (HWS-EVO-8) is supplied with a 1/4” inline double-barb plastic connector. The shell body is constructed from high grade nonshrink neoprene. It have a high rubber solids content, lined on the outside with a durable Swiss pique canvas fabric.
Developed over the past 20 years, the suit is based around a unique heavy anodized aluminum water distribution valve, with its unique 360 degree stainless steel quick-connector. The water flows along an antikink rubber pipe profile – designed by, and unique to, Northern Diver.
Hotwater EVOLUTION 8 Suit Features:
- This suit integrates a new flat pipe technology for more comfort and 20% better flow rate.
- CE approved for use in excess of 164 ft (50 m) depth. Tested at Balmoral UK platform, North Sea, at 1165 ft (355 m) depth
- Polymer reinforced knee, elbow and shin pads. This and the adjacent polymer reinforced embossing which circles the legs in the calf area is ideal for duct taping boots, socks and gloves to the suit
- Anodized aluminum water distribution valve with 360° stainless steel swivel connector
- Two deep thigh pockets with drain holes and equipment attachment eyelets
- Suit closure is by a heavy-duty vislon YKK zip, 6 teeth to the inch
- Wrap-over neoprene neck with fleece lining
- Velcro attached name patch for suit identification
- Neoprene shoulder epaulettes – can be used as shoulder harness retainers (prevents harness slipping off the shoulders)
- Light reflective strips on the upper arms