AxVIEWHD V-RM – Rackmount Subsea Video HD & Depth Recording System
The AxVIEWHD V-RM is the second generation of our Rackmount High-Definition Video and Depth monitoring system that uses our 1080P HD AxSEEHD57i SMART Camera with High Precision Electronic Depth sensor. Designed for Commercial Diving Operations, the unit can be configured as a 2 or 3-diver system. This system is delivered with an integrated 1080p HD Audio/Video recorder on SD card. Audio/Video Files can be copy to a computer for playback. Depth monitoring requires a Computer or Tablet to use the Diving Data Management Software. HD Video recording with the computer will be release later in 2021.
• High Definition 1080P with very low video latency up to 660ft (200m)
• Rackmount enclosure & RUGGED components
• Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) (with Battery Pack)
• SAFE Low Voltage Output to the diver (<30 VDC)
• Audio & Video Inputs for recording (with Blackbox System)
• Diver depth monitoring (with computer).
• 17” Industrial RM TouchPanel PC (RM-OPT-ITPC17-1TB)
• HD Blackbox recorder for 2 or 4 inputs (RM-OPT-BLACKBOX-2 or -4)
• Rackmount Keyboard Drawer (RM-OPT-KBT-1U)
• LCD Monitors (RM-OPT-2S07-HD, RM-OPT-18.5-Monitor)
• Advanced Decompression Module with DECO Tables: DCIEM, USNAVY,
MT92 or NODTT.
• Battery Packs of 5 or 15 Ah (B05Ah-24VDC-V2 / B15Ah-24VDC-V2)
AxVIEWHD2V-PVR-RM HD Video & Depth Rec. System (Diver 1 & 2)
AxVIEWHD2V-3/4PVR-RM HD Video & Depth Rec. System (Diver 3 & 4)