DIGITAL 330 WRIST BOTTOM TIMER – SCUBAPRO – Metric
SCUBAPRO DIGITAL 330 BOTTOM TIMER
The Scubapro Digital 330 Bottom Timer has been a staple for military and technical divers. The DIGITAL 330M is an ideal initial data delivery system for beginning divers, and it can be a useful backup instrument for divers of all skill levels. Using state-of-the-art technology, it reliably provides essential information including depth, temperature, bottom time and ascent speed. The DIGITAL 330M can be counted on to provide outstanding electronic accuracy in all diving conditions.
Much more than a simple depth meter, thousands of these instruments are in daily use at dive locales worldwide.
Whatever your skill level, the DIGITAL 330M can be counted on to provide precise diving data in all diving conditions.
- Incorporating state-of-the-art technology, a bevy of information is provided in a compact information center.
- Data includes actual and maximum depth, ascent speed, dive time in minutes and temperature.
- Auto on/off feature means it’s always ready to dive after a quick self-test.
- Variable ascent rates are displayed in a percentage and with a fast ascent warning.
- Depth-rated to 1082ft/330m to suit all technical deep-diving scenarios.
- Surface interval is displayed for 24 hours for safety and convenience.
- Logbook provides data for the last nine dives to allow for post-dive review and analysis.
- Provides automatic altitude compensation when changing dive locations.