For The Diver Who Wants An All Metal Helmet With The Sleek Style Of The 37, The Stainless Steel Kirby Morgan® 37SS Diving Helmet Is The Way To Go…
It features an all stainless steel shell, as well as a stainless sideblock, helmet ring, handle, and other key components. The SuperFlow® 350 is standard on this helmet.
The advantages of this stainless steel helmet include the following: -Rugged helmet shell and other components
-No refinishing required if the surface is scratched or gouged
-Elimination of threaded inserts for securing port retainer to helmet shell
- SuperFlow® 350 Regulator : This all metal, fully adjustable, Commercial Rated™ demand regulator provides easy breathing and excellent performance with low pressure compressors.
- Air Train : The air train diffuses incoming breathing air/gas onto the face port/lens to defog and ventilate.
- Auxiliary Port : The auxiliary port will allow for future add-ons and modifications to the stainless steel helmets. It is located on the port side of the shell as shown below.
- Defogging Steady Flow Valve : Provides an additional flow of gas into the helmet for ventilation and defogging
- Emergency (EGS) Valve : Emergency (EGS) Valve supplies backup breathing gas to the diver. This valve is an integral, built in part of the stainless steel sideblock.
- Gas Supply Non-Return Valve : Commercial Rated™, It prevents loss of gas pressure in the event of umbilical damage.
- Handle : Removable Grip and handle. Handle can be removed without breaking seals, making it quick and easy to attach accessories.
- Nose Block : Nose Block Device allows the diver to block the nose to equalize ears.
- Rapid Change Modular Communications Systems : Because the module is easily removed the helmet, repair or replacement of communications parts is quick and trouble free. It is available with either a male waterproof connector or a bare wire post connection.
- Silicone Oral Nasal Mask : Made of a superior silicone material which is hypo-allergenic and has a longer work life than latex.
- Stainless Steel Shell : After x-ray inspection, each 316 stainless steel shell, is precision CNC machined to tight tolerances, to ensure proper fit to all other mating parts. The shell is durable and easy to maintain. Easily cleaned using a Scotch Brite® or similar type cleaning pad.
- Stainless Steel Side Block : Multi use side block has additional ports built in to provide controlled air flow, if needed. The stainless steel sideblock has a built in EGS.
Whisker Wings : Bubble deflecting Whisker wings keep bubbles further from face port and ears, improving visibility and decreasing internal noise.
See more information on KMDSI website : https://www.kirbymorgan.com/products/helmets/kirby-morgan-37ss
TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT, YOU MUST CONTACT US AT +1.418.731.1539 OR EMAIL [email protected]