Northern Diver – ORIGIN® Drysuit – 6.5mm
The Origin drysuit is the developed version of Northern Diver’s original neoprene drysuit. It’s incredibly popular with experienced divers around the world and remains a preferred choice of commercial divers. This drysuit is ideal for advanced non-commercial divers who regularly plan dives with little physical movement, long duration or extended deco stops. The Origin drysuit is manufactured from 6.5mm neoprene, with a tough Armatex® outer shell and our Ti-Ax® Thermacote® heat reflective lining system. Additonal Kevlar® elbow, shoulder and knee protection ensures the suit will withstand years of action. This drysuit’s sizes are a wider fit than our standard drysuit sizes, allowing any combination of Northern Diver undersuits to be used and covering all diving conditions.
- 6.5mm neoprene
- Rear entry heavy duty BDM metal zip with protective flap
- Neoprene neck and wrist seals
- Northern Diver low profile inflation and exhaust valves, located in standard positions
- ‘Bonded for life’ seams
- Liquid taped outside seams
- Zipped transporter pockets on thighs, each fitted with external stainless steel D-rings
- Kevlar® protection on shoulders, elbows and knees
- Overprinted seat area for non slip grip and abrasion protection.