Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Chainsaws CS06
The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Chainsaws CS06 – CS06920 – boasts the 15 inch saw bar and offers the commercial diver the highest power-to-weight ratio of any underwater chainsaw tool on the market today.
Safety has been designed in to the Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Chainsaws CS06 – CS06920 – which feature interlocking triggers, hand guards, low kickback bars and chains. Hydraulic power doesn’t require a flywheel to smooth power pulses so there is no chain coasting when the commercial diver releases the trigger. The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Chainsaws CS06 – CS06920 – features a floating rim sprocket for longer wear and easy replacement.
All Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Chainsaws CS06 come with bar and chain included. This underwater tool can be ordered in a wide variety of bar lengths. For extra flexibility, the “Dual Spool” models provide commercial divers with the ability to power the underwater chain saws from either an open or closed center hydraulic system using the same saw. Models can be special ordered for use with dedicated open or closed center hydraulic systems.
The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Chainsaw CS06 pistol-grip can be used by commercial divers for all types of underwater cutting and cleaning applications.
With an optimum input flow of only 5 gpm/20 lpm, the Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Chainsaw CS06 is ideal for commercial diving applications where the hydraulic power source is limited to 5 gpm/20 lpm. (HTMA Type I)
The more powerful Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Chain Saw CS06 is designed for use on HTMA Type II circuits with a full 8 gpm/30 lpm output.
- Comes included with bar and chain
- Interlocking triggers, hand guards, low kickback bars and chains for commercial diver safety
- Kickback is reduced without the centrifugal force from the flywheel used on the CS06
- Hydraulic power doesn’t require a flywheel to smooth power pulses so there is no chain coasting when trigger is released
- Floating rim sprocket for longer wear and easy replacement
- The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Chain Saws CS06920 come equipped with part number Stanley 00936 Adaptors (adapters for connecting the quick disconnect couplers to the saw – no hoses) and does not come with the coupler set.
- Flush-face quick disconnect couplers and hose whips are sold separately for the Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Chainsaws CS06920 and CS06930 underwater tools. For quick disconnect couplers, please purchase 1 set of part number 03971 Coupler Set for the Hydraulic Underwater Tools. For hosewhips, please purchase 2 of part number 01652 12 in. Hose Whip.
Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Chain Saw CS06920 Includes
- 07638 Saw Bar 15 in.(38 cm), 0.325 in. Pitch
- 07641 Saw Chain 15 in.(38 cm), 0.325 in. Pitch
- User Manual
- Capacity (Cut Length): 15 in. (38 cm)
- Weight: 6.25 lbs (2.8 kg)
- Length: 14 in. (36 cm)
- Width: 9 in. (23 cm)
- Pressure: 1000-2000 psi (70-140 bar)
- Flow Range: 7-9 gpm (26-34 lpm) at the commercial diver
- Optimum Flow: 8 gpm (30 lpm)
- Porting: -8 SAE O-ring
- Connect Size & Type: 3/8 in. NPT Male Pipe Hose End
- Motor: Hyrevz™ motor