SUBSALVE – COMMERCIAL LIFT BAGS (OPEN BOTTOM)
Commercial Lift Bags are especially suited for remote locations or for deployment from small craft.
SUBSALVE USA Commercial Lift Bags are capable of being used by a single diver. These heavy-duty lift bags are ideal for use in light salvage, object recovery, construction, and scientific applications.
Designed to be portable, yet tough enough to last a lifetime.
• Fraction of the cost of a barge or crane
• Easy for a single diver to use
• Especially suited for remote locations
• Deployable from small craft
Easy to Use
• Proprietary SUBSALVE USA Plunger Dump Valve allows air control with a push of a button at the top of the bag and a lanyard at the bottom—vent air from above, beside, or below the lifting bag to achieve desired ascent rate.
• 1/4″ NPT inflation port for remote filling, multiple bag manifolding, or to install optional stainless steel quick disconnect.
• Ready for immediate use—factory-equipped with all necessary hardware
• Urethane-coated nylon—high-strength and heavy-duty
• Superior abrasion resistance
• Resistant to most petro-chemicals
• Low maintenance requirements and easy to clean
• RF welded seams
Lift Straps Designed for Safety
• 6000lb. –load rated high strength resin-treated nylon webbing
• Sewn directly to the bottom of the bag
• Safe working ratio of 6:1
|Model||Lift Capacity||Diameter||Height||Pack. Cubic Dim.||Weight|
|(lb)||(in)||(in)||(in x in x in)||(lb)|
|(kg)||(m)||(m)||(m x m x m)||(kg)|
|C-100||120||16||30||14 x 10 x 6||5|
|55||.41||.77||.36 x .26 x .15||2.27|
|C-200||220||22||36||15 x 11 x 7||7|
|100||.56||.92||.38 x .28 x .18||3.18|
|C-500||550||29||43||15 x 11 x 7||12|
|250||.74||1.07||.38 x .28 x .18||5.45|
Each SUBSALVE USA lift bag is tested prior to shipping. Custom sizes are available. All Subsalve USA products are compliant with IMCA D-016-AIRBAGS, ABS, U.S. Department of Defense Standards.